Magnet Safety

icon1.png

Neodymium magnets are extremely strong.  Please handle magnets with care in order to avoid injury.

icon2.png

Neodymium magnets are the strongest magnets available. If care is not taken, pinching can occur if not handled properly. Be mindful of how you handle the magnets at all times.

icon3.png

Keep out of reach of children.  Our magnets are small and present an extreme choking hazard.  There is a severe health risk if any magnets are swallowed. If any magnets are swallowed contact your doctor immediately.

icon4.png

​Because of the strength of neodymium magnets, implanted medical devices can be affected.  Please handle with care if you, or someone you know with an implanted medical device will be in close proximity with these magnets.

icon5.png

Neodymium magnets can chip, crack, or shatter if dropped. Eye protection should be worn when handling to protect from small pieces if magnets chip or shatter.

icon6.png

Strong magnets can erase magnetic media. Keep neodymium magnets away from hard drives, cellular phones, credit cards, etc.

icon7.png

Magnets can become demagnetized under extreme temperatures. Store at room temperature.

icon8.png

The dust produced by neodymium magnets is highly flammable. Keep away from open flames.

icon9.png

People with a nickel allergy should not handle neodymium magnets as they are nickel plated.

icon10.png

Neodymium magnets are protected with a nickel-copper plating; however, they are still subject to rusting or corrosion.  Magnets should not be used underwater, and may corrode in moist environments.